Online Music Theory Class Course 1 Session 1
January 16-March 6 2017 5-6pm EST via www.gotowebinar.com
This course serves as an introduction to basic musical theory. We will study basic scales, clefs, intervals, rhythm and chord structures, simple harmonization, and rudimentary aural theory. Some previous training is helpful, but not necessary. You will not need to attend live, although that is recommended. All classes will be recorded and available for your convenience.
* There will be a discount of $100 for the first 10 people who register before January 1, 2017 making your tuition $300 for the course
1. Please register here https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3711203966571969027
2. Upon your registration, you will receive an invoice to pay for the class.
3. Upon my receipt of your payment, you will receive an email with the remaining information you'll need to join the classes.
4. Course 1 Session 1 Syllabus is above for you to review